- Serves: 4
- Prep: 45 minutes
- Cook: 1 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
1 pack of cooked octopus tentacles
340g potatoes, peeled and diced
3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
2 tsp chopped thyme
140g cured Spanish chorizo, diced
- Cut the octopus tentacles into pieces and set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan, cover with water and add salt. Bring to a boil and simmer over moderate heat for about 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Mix the potatoes with 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and thyme - season with salt and pepper.
- In a grill pan, cook the chorizo over moderately high heat until warmed through for about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the potatoes and octopus to the same pan and cook until hot with the potatoes turning golden in spots for about 5 minutes. Add to the chorizo, season with salt and pepper and toss.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil, and serve.