- Serves: 2
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
2 x 170g yellowfin tuna loin portions
200g spring greens
½ a cucumber
70g salted cashews
20g white sesame seeds
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 clove garlic
1. To make the dressing, zest and juice the lime into a mixing bowl. Add the honey, sesame oil, fish sauce, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Grate the garlic on a microplane and add to the dressing.
2. Grate the cucumber on the coarse side of a box grater and add to the above, and mix.
3. Lightly roast the cashews, crush with a rolling pin and add to the dressing.
4.To cook the spring greens, lightly oil a frying pan and add the spring greens. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Pan fry the tuna steaks for 2 to 3 minutes on either side. Then rest for three minutes.
6. Slice the tuna and serve on the spring greens. Garnish with the dressing and herbs.