- Serves: 2
- Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
6 scallops in the half shell
1 plum tomato
1 clove garlic
1 small red onion
2 spring onions
1 red chilli
50ml extra virgin olive oil
- Start by removing the scallops from the shell.
- Dice the scallops into 1cm pieces and set aside.
- To make the ceviche dressing, dice and deseed the tomato, dice the onion, cucumber and chilli finely and mix.
- Grate and zest the lime and add both.
- Slice the spring onions, grate the garlic, chop the coriander and mix with the rest of the ingredients for the dressing. Add the olive oil.
- Add the diced scallops and leave to marinate for 3 mins.
- Serve the mix in the scallop shells.