- Serves: 6
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
1 whole sea bass (2kg)
2 cloves garlic
100ml olive oil
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp cumin
1 green chilli
1. To make the chermoula first zest the lemon. Add to the coriander, parsley, olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika and chilli.
2. Blend until smooth in a food processor.
3. Score the skin of the sea bass on both sides, season with salt. Rub a little of the chermoula into the fish, saving the rest to serve.
4. Slice the lemon and stuff the cavity of the fish, then grill for 8 mins either side, turning regularly
5. Serve the fish with the rest of the chermoula paste.