- Hand prepared by our fishmonger
- Ready to cook
- Two portions
- Free weekday delivery on orders £50+
Monkfish is a firm, steaky- textured fish, great on its own or in curries and stews.
- Portion-Size Tails (100g-130g)
- Serves 2 (one portion each)
- Great simply pan-fried, or with sauces, curries and casseroles
- Very firm fish, which doesn't flake, delicious on its own but also works well with strong flavours
- Available all year
As a fresh caught product, due to many different factors such as bad weather conditions, seasonality, unprecedented demand in the current circumstances, product may occasionally be replaced with a similar alternative.
We offer FREE delivery throughout the UK mainland on orders of £50+.
We now deliver 5 days a week between Tuesday and Saturday. You can choose a convenient delivery date during the checkout process and pre-order for any occasion.
Deliveries within Greater London are made by own fleet of vans and drivers. We will email you on the day of delivery to remind you that your box is out for delivery and provide you with an approximate 2 hour delivery window.
Our trusted delivery partners DPD deliver to the rest of the UK Mainland before 12.30pm weekdays (8am-7pm on Saturday).
Specialist Woolcool packaging is used for DPD deliveries to ensure your delivery remains cool or frozen and arrives in perfect condition.
Please note that we currently are unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.