Wright Brothers Half Shell Gin
- High mineral notes and pink pepper finish
- Produced with the master distillers of Portobello Road gin
- Comes in a beautiful presentation tube
- Free weekday delivery on orders £50+
Our very first own-brand Gin. Half Shell Gin is a unique spirit distilled with oyster shells and kelp seaweed.
The idea of an oyster gin came about from us trying to make use of the many oyster shells that we go through in our restaurants. This idea was finally made possible by the team at The Ginstitute, who also produce Portobello Road gin.
They take our Carlingford oyster shells, which are cold-macerated in neutral spirit before being distilled. A percentage of this distillation is then added to the gin. Then the oyster-shell taste is balanced with kelp seaweed, Amalfi lemon and other botanicals like juniper. The result is a gin that's not only perfect with seafood but one the reflects our love of the most traditional of London spirits.
- Best served in a gin martini - the ideal companion to fresh fish and shellfish.
- Each gin comes with this beautiful presentation tube.
- Produced in collaboration with The Ginstitute and the master distillers of Portobello Road gin
- 500ml bottle
We offer FREE delivery throughout the UK mainland on orders of £50+.
We now deliver 5 days a week between Tuesday and Saturday. You can choose a convenient delivery date during the checkout process and pre-order for any occasion.
Deliveries within Greater London are made by own fleet of vans and drivers. We will email you on the day of delivery to remind you that your box is out for delivery and provide you with an approximate 2 hour delivery window.
Our trusted delivery partners DPD deliver to the rest of the UK Mainland before 12.30pm weekdays (8am-7pm on Saturday).
Specialist Woolcool packaging is used for DPD deliveries to ensure your delivery remains cool or frozen and arrives in perfect condition.
Please note that we currently are unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.