- Prepared by our expert fishmonger
- Skinned and pan-ready
- Serves 1 as a main, 2 as a starter
- Free weekday delivery on orders £50+
Dover Sole is one of the most prized fish from British waters. It's a Wright Brothers top pick!
- Portion size, trimmed, skinned, pan-ready fish between 280g - 340g
- Serves 1 as a main or 2 as starter
- Best cooked whole, on the bone, in frying pan or under grill for about 6 minutes each side
- Sweet flavour and a lovely, firm, almost meaty texture, falls easily off the bone
- Available all year (on rare occasions, due to challenging weather conditions for fishing boats, product may be replaced with a high quality frozen or refreshed alternative, please read the label on the packaging)
We offer FREE delivery throughout the UK mainland on orders of £50+.
We now deliver 5 days a week between Tuesday and Saturday. You can choose a convenient delivery date during the checkout process and pre-order for any occasion.
Deliveries within Greater London are made by own fleet of vans and drivers. We will email you on the day of delivery to remind you that your box is out for delivery and provide you with an approximate 2 hour delivery window.
Our trusted delivery partners DPD deliver to the rest of the UK Mainland before 12.30pm weekdays (8am-7pm on Saturday).
Specialist Woolcool packaging is used for DPD deliveries to ensure your delivery remains cool or frozen and arrives in perfect condition.
Please note that we currently are unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.