Dover Sole Whole (280-340g)
- Prepared by our expert fishmonger
- Skinned and pan-ready
- Serves 1 as a main, 2 as a starter
- Free weekday delivery on orders £50+
Also known as the 'King of Soles', the Dover Sole is one of the most prized fish from British waters- and a Wright Brothers top pick! Caught from the South West Coast, our Dover Sole is handpicked by our team in Brixham and trimmed and skinned by our expert block men so that it's delivered to your door ready to cook. View our recipes below and enjoy this easy to prepare fish as a special main course treat.
- Portion size, trimmed, skinned, pan-ready fish between 280g - 340g
- Serves 1 as a main or 2 as starter
- Best cooked whole, on the bone, in frying pan or under grill for about 6 minutes each side
- Sweet flavour and a lovely, firm, almost meaty texture, falls easily off the bone
As a fresh caught product, due to many different factors such as bad weather conditions, seasonality, unprecedented demand in the current circumstances, product may occasionally be replaced with a similar alternative.
We offer FREE delivery throughout the UK mainland on orders of £50+.
We now deliver 5 days a week between Tuesday and Saturday. You can choose a convenient delivery date during the checkout process and pre-order for any occasion.
Our trusted delivery partners DPD deliver on weekdays and Saturdays. Customers will receive a notification of their 1 hour delivery window from DPD the morning of the chosen delivery date. We recommend downloading the free DPD delivery app to receive real-time updates and manage your delivery conveniently. Download the app here.
Specialist Woolcool packaging and packaged dry ice is used for DPD deliveries to ensure your delivery remains cool or frozen and arrives in perfect condition.
Please note that we currently are unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.