Fresh Dorset Palourde Clams
- Netted clams delivered in sealed bag (850g-1kg)
- Sourced from MSC certified supply
- Sweet flavour and beautiful marbled shells
- Free weekday delivery on orders £50+
- Sourced from Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified supply
- Available all year round but best during colder months
- 1kg* bag when packed, will serve 2-4 (*please note, live shellfish can lose some weight in transit)
- Netted clams, they will be delivered in a sealed bag
- Cleaned and purified, ready to cook
- Live shellfish has a limited shelf life, please enjoy within 2 days of delivery
Storage & Cooking:
- As a live product we recommend consuming as soon as possible, enjoy within 2 days of delivery
- Place your clams in a bowl, cover with a damp cloth (to stop them from drying out) and place in the fridge. Do not store them submerged in tap water as they will die.
- Discard any clams that are open, and do not close when lightly tapped
- Do not freeze raw product
- Clams are a mollusc, and therefore an allergen
We offer FREE delivery throughout the UK mainland on orders of £50+.
We now deliver 5 days a week between Tuesday and Saturday. You can choose a convenient delivery date during the checkout process and pre-order for any occasion.
Our trusted delivery partners DPD deliver on weekdays and Saturdays. Customers will receive a notification of their 1 hour delivery window from DPD the morning of the chosen delivery date. We recommend downloading the free DPD delivery app to receive real-time updates and manage your delivery conveniently. Download the app here.
Specialist Woolcool packaging and packaged dry ice is used for DPD deliveries to ensure your delivery remains cool or frozen and arrives in perfect condition.
Please note that we currently are unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.